Career Book 1 brings you expanded Mishap and Events tables for the careers in the Traveller Core Rulebook, two alternative Life and Unusual Events tables for use during character generation, eight new careers and three pre-generated characters from each of the eight new careers and 12 multi-career characters!
- Adventurer: Having crossed sectors in your search, you finally locate the ancient device inscribed with alien writing. Travel, excitement, danger, ancient artefacts. This is why your patron pays you such good money!
- Bounty Hunter: Any one. Any where. Any time. Dead or alive. For the right price.
- Clergy: Bringing the message to the faithless, you carry out your work amongst both rich and the poor, saving souls and helping others to see the light.
- Colonist: Chancing it all on a barren rock out in the middle of nowhere, if you find it, it’s got your name on the claim.
- Corporate Citizen: A hustler, a mover, a shaker, you make the big money decisions that keep the financial markets running like clockwork.
- Militant Religious: When your god calls you to arms to convert the faithless, no task is too big and no goal too high. Your efforts will be rewarded in the afterlife!
- Space Patrol: The Space Patrol deals with everything from docking bay infractions and dangerous orbital maneuvers to smugglers and pirates. Make sure you have your Pilot license with you!
- Worker: The common man, Joe Plumber, no less, doing the essential jobs that no-one else wants to do.
Requires the use of the Traveller Core Rulebook, available from Mongoose Publishing.
Where to Purchase
You can purchase Career Book 1 as a PDF to download from Spica Publishing’s page at DriveThruRPG.com.
Career Book 1 is available to buy in print from Spica Publishing’s Lulu store.
Author: Richard Hazlewood
Artist: David Redington
Released: October 2008
Catalogue Number: SP 0101
Career Book 1 © Spica Publishing 2008- 2015. All rights reserved.